Ashwagandha Powder for strength, vitality, sleep and more..
- 1. It is an anti-stress tonic.
- 2. Improves sleep and pain by stabilising vata
- 3. Is a powerful aphrodisiac
- 4. Helps in building muscle mass
5-8 gms per day with milk or water as directed b the physician.
100gms x 2
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is also known as “Indian Ginseng” from ancient times. It is used in the Indian medicine widely for its effect in physical and mental disorders. Ashwagandha is mostly used as anti-stress tonic in Ayurveda. Ashwagandha brings Vata balance in the body and cures insomnia and other sleep related ailments.
Ashwagandha is a powerful aphrodisiac that increases sexual vitality. It reduces fatigue, increases strength, stamina and vigour. This herb is known to increase the sperm count, motility and testosterone levels in an individual. It is also even in case of female infertility, post part treatment and to enhance the production of breast milk.
More health benefits of Ashwagandha are:
1. Reducing inflammation: Based on a study published and validated by the Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, this herb curbed inflammation in animals. Humans are expected to respond in a similar way to Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is commonly used to cure chronic inflammatory ailments and arthritis.2. Anxiety and Stress: Ashwagandha is an adaptogen which means that it has a calming effect. This herb is commonly used to cure anxiety, ulcers caused due to stress, stress, insomnia and other diseases which are caused by anxiety.3. Curing Exhaustion: The Ashwagandha herb is a popular remedy for those who suffer from exhaustion, fatigue and chronic fatigue syndrome.4. To increase weight: A research study published in Journal of Research in Ayurveda & Siddha proved that Ashwagandha herbs increase weight in children who are underweight. The children were prescribed safe dosage of this herb for sixty days and in the end they weighed better and their red blood cell count also improved.5. Enhances immunity: Ashwagandha has been known to enhance the functioning of immunity system cells like lymphocytes. This herb is popularly taken by those who are suffering from a weak immune system and who are prone to infections.Ashwagandha is also beneficial in the treatment of senile dementia, preventing cancerous development, improving sexual performance in men and improving fertility in women, and curing insomnia. The leaves and the bark of Ashwagandha are also applied externally to treat sores and skin inflammation.