Benefits of ASMAGON:
- Mainly indicated in the treatment of Bronchial Asthma
- Relieves chronic cough, chest congestion and COPD
- As a supportive medicine in the treatment of Primary Complex or Tuberculosis
2-3 tablets, twice or thrice daily or as directed by the physician.
Packaging size :
Each tablet is made from 850mg of medicament comprising of concentrated aqueous extracts of:
Vasa - Adathoda vasica
Kasmari - Gmelina arborea
Vilwa - Aegle marmelos
Patala - Stereospermum suaveolens
Shyonaka - Oroxylum indicum
Agnimantha - Premna corymbosa
Kantakari - Solanum xanthocarpum
Brihati - Solanum indicum
Prishniparni - Pseudarthria viscida
Shaliparni - Desmodium gangeticum
Gokshura - Tribulus terrestris
Sati - Curcuma zedoaria
Gajapippali - Piper chaba
Pippali moola - Piper longum
Pippali - Piper longum
Bharngi - Clerodendrum serratum
Chanda - Costos speciosus
Pathya - Terminalia chebula
Bhringaraja - Eclipta alba
Karpoora - camphor
Nidigdhika - Solanum jacquinii
Alarka - Solanum trilobatum
Asmagon is an effective treatment for respiratory illnesses like bronchitis, asthma, chronic cough and COPD.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
The primary step to the prevention and treatment of asthma lies in avoiding the triggers. Keep away from the known trigger of your asthma. Avoid exposure to pollutants and irritants even while doing household chores.
* Use mask while going out and when exposed to pollutants
* Use a humidifier
* Avoid smoking and being around smokers.
* In case of seasonal allergy, avoid being outdoors.
* Perk up immunity. Eat from all food groups, and a variety of fruits and vegetables.
* Manage stress to avoid attacks.
* Protect from climatic changes especially the cold seasons. If your asthma is worsened by cold or dry air cover your nose and mouth while going out.