Ayurstate Ayurvedic Remedy for Prostate Enlargement, BPH, and Urinary Incontinence - 60 Capsules
Ayurstate provides men with long-term relief from benign prostatic hyperplasia and difficulty urinating and has shown a decrease in PSA levels in men with prostate cancer. It reduces urinary frequency, nocturnal urinating and stops urinary incontinence. Ayurstate also reduces prostate size, alleviates pain and discomfort and improves ejaculation.
AYURSTATE is the best alternative approach to Prostate Rejuvenation as it deals with the underlying causes and not the symptoms alone. AYURSTATE is based on Herbal Ayurvedic Medicine which has proven over the course of thousands of years to be specially effective in treating male health concerns.
With AYURSTATE men can enjoy long-term relief from BPH and other prostate problems. And remarkably, men with Prostate Cancer have experienced a decrease in PSA levels after taking AYURSTATE!
AYURSTATE will also improve your urine flow, semen production, and ejaculation control in a safe and natural manner with no side effects. It nourishes and stimulates the exocrine glands to relieve effects of prostate-related problems by normalizing the size of your prostate and keeping it from getting larger as a result of exposure to excess estrogen. This is accomplished through the inhibition of polyamines and prostaglandins in the prostate. In the long-term, AYURSTATE aids in the maintenance of sexual health and reproductive vitality by rejuvenating the prostate gland at the cellular level.
Benefits of AYURSTATE:
* Reduce Prostate Size
* Treat BPH
* Strengthen Urine Flow
* Decrease Urinary Frequency and treat Incontinence
* Minimize Nocturnal Urination
* Stop Urinary Incontinence
* Improve Ejaculation
* Alleviate Pain & Discomfort
Prostate is part of the male reproductive system, a gland to the size of a walnut. It wraps around the tube that carries urine out of the bladder. The prostate gland grows larger with age (after 50) and is the cause of health problems in many elderly men.
BPH (Benign prostatic hyperplasia)
BPH is a condition where the prostate gland is enlarged. An enlarged prostate causes symptoms like strong and sudden urge to urinate, difficulty in urination, dribbling after urination, incomplete emptying of urinary bladder, pain while urination, bloody urine, urge to pass urine many times at night etc.
For the less bothersome symptoms, lifestyle changes and watchful waiting is advised. However, the symptoms cause some discomfort to the sufferer. Only severe cases are treated surgically.
Prostatitis is a painful inflammation of the prostate commonly caused by bacterial infection. It can present as fever, chills, or pain. Painful urination and bloody urination need immediate medical attention. Your doctor will identify the type of Prostatitis you have and advise on the suitable treatment.
There are four types of Prostatitis:
Acute Bacterial Prostatitis - Acute Bacterial Prostatitis is an infection of the prostate that is often caused by bacteria like E. coli, Klebsiella, and Proteus.
Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis - This is an uncommon illness in which there is an ongoing bacterial infection in the prostate.
Chronic Prostatitis without infection- The causes of this type of Prostatitis is yet to be understood. It is a condition where there is recurrent pelvic, testicle, or rectal pain without evidence of bladder infection and cause erectile dysfunction or ejaculation problems.
Asymptomatic Inflammatory Prostatitis - There are no symptoms and there is no known cause either.
Your doctor may do physical examination and run the necessary diagnostic tests to diagnose your prostate problem.
Prostatitis requires immediate medical attention as it occurs due to infection. BPH may have symptoms which interfere with daily activities. Minor symptoms are treated with Alpha blockers or other medicines. Some Allopathic medications are known to have side effects like low sex drive, problems with ejaculation or impotence. Surgery is the final option where symptoms are significant and do not respond to medication.
As per Ayurveda, Prostate Enlargement is caused due to an imbalance in Vata Dosha. Goskshura, Guggulu, Punarnava and Shilajit are effective herbs for BPH and Prostatitis.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
* Urinate when you feel like. Never resist the urge. Even if you don't feel a need to urinate, visit the toilet as a habit.
* Avoid alcohol and caffeine, especially after dinner.
* Avoid drinking a lot of fluid all at once. Spread out fluids throughout the day. Reduce the intake of fluids after 8 pm and avoid drinking fluids within 2 hours of bedtime.
* Check with your doctor if any of your medications have diuretic property. Some medications can aggravate BPH symptoms.
* Exercise regularly. Cold weather and lack of physical activity are seen to worsen symptoms.
* Practise Kegel exercises (Pelvic floor exercises). They are easy to learn and help to strengthen the pelvic.
* Manage stress. Nervousness, anxiety and tension can lead to more frequent urination, especially at night.
* Avoid spices, condiments, salty diet, red meat, cheese, starchy foods and sweets. Have a balanced diet with lots of fruits, seeds, nuts, grains, and vegetables [especially tomatoes, spinach and carrots].
Packaging Size: 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Dosage: 01 Capsule Twice Daily. (227 mg)