Barley grass is a whole food providing many essential nutrients that act synergistically together optimising bodily functions. Chlorophyll and other essential nutrients act synergistically in barley grass to detoxify the body from destructive toxins such as heavy metals and pollutants that we digest every day.
Health Benefits of Barley Grass:
· Treats anemia (similar in structure to hemoglobin)
· Helps in diabetes
· Enhances weight loss efforts
· Helps in detoxification programmes (Neutralizes toxins in the body)
· Helps to purify the liver
· It is also helpful in a variety of ailments including arthritis, asthma, blood clots, cancer, excessive low density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (the ‘bad’ cholesterol), fatigue, migraine, inflammation and inflammation-related pain, and stomach and intestinal disorders.
· Rich in organic sodium (improves digestion by produces more hydrochloric acid)
· Rich in natural level of Enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase) powerful antioxidant that protects cells.
Barley grass is very high in organic sodium, which dissolves calcium deposited on the joints and also replenishes organic sodium in the lining of the stomach. This aids digestion by improving the production of hydrochloric acid in the stomach.
Barley grass has one of the highest natural levels of enzyme SOD (superoxide dismutase), which is a powerful antioxidant that protects the cells.
* Iron Deficiency Anemia
Anemia is a condition wherein the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells (RBC). Iron is an important building block for red blood cells. When the body does not have enough iron, it will make fewer red blood cells smaller RBC. This is called iron deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia.
Symptoms of Low RBC Levels include:
· Extreme fatigue and cramps
· Pale skin and brittle nails
· Sore tongue, poor appetite and headache
· Irritability, cold hands, and palpitations
Causes of Anemia:
Women are more affected than men as they lose blood regularly through menstruation. Those who do not eat an iron rich diet (especially vegetarians) are also found to be anemic. Those suffering from malabsorption problems and pregnant women without iron supplementation can also become deficient in iron.
Simply consuming iron rich foods is not enough. It is important to remember that for the adequate absorption of iron, Vitamin C is also required in the diet!
If neglected, Iron Deficiency can affect the growth of the fetus as well small children and cause heart problems in adults.
Usage Instructions: For best results, mix 1 spoon (3 g) Barley Grass Powder in a glass of warm water, stir well & drink on empty stomach in the morning for a minimum of one month.
Note: Do not have any food for half an hour before and after consumption.
Packaging Size: 100 grams
Rs. 380.00 INR
Amalaki Powder is an all-round tonic perfect for restoring hair, skin and liver tissue. It...
Rs. 380.00 INR
Organic Bhringraj Powder restores skin, teeth, and bone tissue, and effectively treats alopecia (hair loss),...
Rs. 380.00 INR
Bhumiamalaki Powder is an effective treatment for liver and kidney diseases. It can relieve symptoms...