Rs. 280.00 INR Rs. 350.00 INR
Dasamoolakaduthrayam kashayam is an ayurvedic liquid decoction. It is used widely in the Ayurvedic treatment of respiratory diseases. The main ingredients are dasamoola and trikatu.
200ml x 2
· Congestion of the chest
· Pain in the chest
· Anti inflammatory
· Broncho dilatory
It is known to pacify the vata and kapha dosha.
15ml of kashayam + 60 ml warm water to be taken one hour before breakfast and dinner or as directed by the physician.
· Warm water
· Honey – to be mixed with the kashayam or to be taken after taking the medicine.
Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
Agnimantha (Premna mucronata)
Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)
Brihati (Solanum indicum)
Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Pippali (Piper longum)
Vrisha (Adhatoda vasica)
· There are no adverse side effects with the use of this medicine in a prescribed dosage.
· Over dosage may cause gastritis.
· Self medication is not encouraged.
· Thaleesapatradi churnam for cough, acute anorexia, bronchitis.
· Kanakasavam in Asthma, Wheezing, Breathing disorders.
Dhanwantari gulika tablet in breathing difficulty, Respiratory distress.