Rs. 335.00 INR Rs. 499.00 INR
Dasamoolakaduthrayam kashayam 200ml x 2
Thaleesapathradi choornam 50 gms
1. Dasamoolakaduthrayam kashayam: 15ml of kashayam + 60 ml warm water to be taken one hour before breakfast and dinner or as directed by the physician.
2. Thaleesapatradi choornam 3- 10 gms per day or as instructed by the physician.
Best method to take thaleesapathradi choornam is mixing 2 tsp of choornam with honey and licking this mixture little by little throughout the day. This method is very efficient in relieving congestion of the chest.
Bilva (Aegle marmelos)
Agnimantha (Premna mucronata)
Shyonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
Patala (Stereospermum suaveolens)
Gambhari (Gmelina arborea)
Brihati (Solanum indicum)
Kantakari (Solanum xanthocarpum)
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)
Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
Prishnaparni (Uraria picta)
Shunti (Zingiber officinale)
Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Pippali (Piper longum)
Vrisha (Adhatoda vasica)
· There are no adverse side effects with the use of this medicine in a prescribed dosage.
· Over dosage may cause gastritis.
· Self medication is not encouraged.
Thaleesapatradi churnam for cough, acute anorexia, bronchitis.
Kanakasavam in Asthma, Wheezing, Breathing disorders.
Dhanwantari gulika tablet in breathing difficulty, Respiratory distress.