DHANWANTHARI GULIKA TABLET also known as Dhanwantharam gulika is an ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It serves as a first aid in the treatment of indigestion.
Respiratory disorders involving difficulty in breathing
Chronic respiratory disorders
Increase in Kapha Dosha
Restores normal pathway of Vata Dosha (useful in bloating, vomiting).
It acts mainly on the vata dosha. Causes vatanulomana – restores normal pathway of vata
1 or 2 pills can be chewed or taken with any adjuvant.
Anupana (co – drink):
Any suitable kashayam or arishtam
The ingredients are taken in equal quantities and pounded with decoction of Cumin (Jeeraka Kashaya) and sandalwood decoction (Himambhasa – Chandana kashaya) and Pills are prepared.
Dhanwantharam Gulika works the best with :
- Dasamoolajeerakarishtam in indigestion
- Kanakasavam in breathing difficulty.
- Dhanwantaram Gulika ispossibly safe and well-tolerated in most of the patients.
- It is the best medicine a pregnant woman can take as it facilitates the normal movement of vata and helps in normal delivery.
- Lactating mothers can take this medicine without any possible side effects.
It can be taken by anyone who has digestive issues for a period of 2 – 3 months time, with gradual decrease in dose.