Nirogam's Anemia kit
Works by raising the Hemoglobin levels.
Streghtens the spleen and liver
Significantly improves both physical standards and general well being.
Balances data and pitta dosa.
Nirogam's Anemia Kit consists of:
1. Drakshadi kashayam 200ml x 1
2. Xerfer Capsules 100 x 1
Drakkshadi kashayam - 10- 15ml of kashayam + 60 ml of warm water one hour before food, twice daily or as prescribed by the doctor.
Xerfer capsules - 1 Capsule two times in a day after food.
* Iron Deficiency Anemia
Anemia is a condition wherein the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells (RBC). Iron is an important building block for red blood cells. When the body does not have enough iron, it will make fewer red blood cells smaller RBC. This is called iron deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia.
Symptoms of Low RBC Levels Include:
Extreme fatigue and cramps
Pale skin and brittle nails
Sore tongue, poor appetite and headache
Irritability, cold hands, and palpitations
Drakshadi Kashayam is a very famous Ayurvedic medicine in liquid form. Draksha refers to raisins. Raisin is the main ingredients of this medicine.
- Burning sensation in the stomach , feet or hands
- Bleeding disorders
- Diseases of the spleen and liver
- Lack of appetite
- Fever of vata and pitta origin
- Intoxication due to alcohol or hangover
- Excessive thirst
- Nasal bleeding
- Schizophrenia Acidity
This kashayam is known to be an excellent combination to reduce the pitta and vata dosha. The authentic kerala ayurvedic text on formulations mentions Drakshadi kashaya as a “vata-pitta jwarahara kashayam”.
It is anti emetic, anti- pyretic, anti- toxic , has cooling properties and refreshing in nature.
- Draksha – Vitis vinifera
- Madhuka – Madhuca longifolia
- Yashtimadhu – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Lodhra – Symplocos racemosa
- Kashmari – Gmelina arborea
- Sariva – Hemidesmus indicus
- Musta – Cyperus rotundus
- Amla – Emblica officinalis
- Hribera – Coleus zeylanicus
- Padmakesara – Nelumbium speciosum
- Padmaka – Prunus cerasoides
- Mrinala – Nelumbium speciosum
- Usheera – Vetiveria zizanioides
- Parushaka – Phoenix famifera
- Chandana – Santalum album
- Nilotpala –Nymphea nouchali
- Parushakam –Grewia asiatica
- Jatipushpa – Jasminum sambac
Drakshadi Kashaya Side Effects:
There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
Xerfer, the Nature's Haematinic for Natural RBC Formation
Ingredients in Xerfer:
Each capsule is made from 850 mg of medicament comprising of:
- Naturally processed iron ore: Mandooram
- Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: Kharpara
- Boerhaavia diffusa: Punarnava
- Emblica officinalis: Amalaki
- Terminalia chebula: Hareetaki
- Terminalis belerica: Vibhitaki
- Curcuma longa: Haridra
- Zingiber officinale: Sunthi
- Piper nigrum: Maricha
- Piper longum: Pippali
- Piper chaba: Chavya
- Cyperus rotundus: Musta
- Cedrus deodara: Devadaru
- Swertia chirata: Kirata Tikta