Guduchi Powder for Immunity, Hay Fever, Allergic Rhinitis - 200 gms
Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia is one of the best rejuvenating Ayurveda herbs which nourishes the body physically as well as psychologically.
It is so nourishing that routine intake of Guduchi powder can delay the signs of ageing. Guduchi corrects the micro circulatory system so it is specially recommended in conditions which involve disturbance of circulation at micro level like ischemic necrotic condition, Reynaud’s disease etc.
• Guduchi possesses antiseptic and analgesic properties. It is used in common skin conditions and gout.
• Guduchi is quite useful in thirst, vomiting, loss of appetite, abdominal pain, liver disorders, jaundice, acid-peptic disorder, dysentery, sprue and worms.
• Guduchi is effective in cardiac debility, blood, disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, splenomegaly, gout and anemia.
• Because of its Snigdha Guna and Madhura Vipaka; Guyduchi is also a very good aphrodisiac.
• Guduchi benefits a lot in prameha – urinary insufficiencies specially diabetes and other disorders of urinary bladder.
• Guduchi is used in chronic fever and typhoid fever.
• Guduchi reduces burning, normalizes temperature, improves appetite and increases the strength.
Usage: Guduchi powder should be taken in routine to nourish the body physically as well as psychologically. It will help a lot in maintaining health.
Useful part of Guduchi is stem; the dosage is 3-6 grams as powder
Packaging Size: 100 grams