Hyponidd effectively lowers blood sugar levels and helps control diabetes.
- No clinical hypoglycemia unlike suphonylureas.
- Lowers the lipid levels & protects against cardiovasular diseases.
- Provides a sense of well-being and feeling of less tired and less fatigue.
- No need to add antioxidants as it contains natural antioxidants and rejuvenators.
- Delays the diabetic complications – Impotency in male, neuropathy and retinopathy.
- Cost effective for long-term use.
- Improves quality of life and restores libido.
Border line diabetes, [Impaired Glucose Tolerance (IGT) and Impaired Fasting Glucose (IFG)].
As an adjunct therapy with existing hypoglycemic agents in secondary OHAs failure cases to prevent further complications.
In PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) in women leading to menstrual disorders and infertility.
Each coated tablet contains:
Yashad Bhasma, Suddha shilajit(Purified asphaltum), Karavellaka(Momordica charantia).
Extracts of the following:
Haridra (Curcuma longa), Tarwar (Cassia auriculata), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Raja Jambu (Eugenia jambolana), Mamejavo (Enicostemma littorale), Meshashringi (Gymnema sylvestre), Vijaysaar (Pterocarpus marsupium), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Neem (Melia azadirachta), Kirat Tikta (Swertia chirata).
In Diabetes: 2 tablets twice daily, half-an-hour before meals or as directed by the Physician.
In Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS): recommended dose is 2 tablets twice daily for 3-6 months or as directed by the physician.
Packaging Size: 10 strips * 30 Tablets
11 Beneficial Yoga Asanas for Type 2 Diabetes!
Home Remedies and Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes
A Quick Guide to Ayurvedic Treatment for Diabetes Control
How to Safely Cure PMS, Menstrual Disorders with Ayurveda!
7 Top Reasons Why You Should Not Ignore Menstrual Pain