Jatamansi (botanically Nardostachys jatamansi) is a perennial herb that promotes awareness and calms the mind. It pacifies all the 3 doshas especially pitta-kapha dosha. It is a herb beneficial in neurological or central nervous system disorders, hysteria, palpitation, nervous headache, epilepsy etc. Jatamansi is used both internally and externally.
Benefits of Jatamansi:
The medicinal benefits of the herb are manifold. However, these are the primary health benefits of using the herb.
· Useful in disorders related to mind like hysteria, nervousness, epilepsy, Parkinson's and insomnia.
· Helpful in palpitation and tension.
· Calms down in hyperactivity and restlessness.
· Cools and nourishes a 'hot' and 'exhausted' Nervous system.
· Clears Pitta, calms Vata, Reduces kapha. By virtue of its benefiting majja dhatu-agni, it enhances the intellect and induces mental clarity.
· Aids to balance the tridoshas.
· Useful as a hair tonic and is commonly used in hair oils as it promotes hair growth and adds luster to hair
· Used in oils formulations to improve complexion and general health of the skin.
Traditional Uses of Jatamansi:
Convulsions, Digestive Diseases, Epilepsy, Flatulence, Gastric Disorders, Heart palpitations, Jaundice, Kidney Stones, Respiratory Diseases, skin conditions, Typhoid, Seminal Debility.
Usage Instructions: 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. (250 mg each).
Note: In large doses, it may have severe side effects. Consult a doctor before using jatamansi during pregnancy and lactation. In children, use under medical supervision.
Packaging Size: 100 Tablets
Rs. 200.00 INR
Aloe Vera Lotion is a natural moisturizer with anti aging, antiseptic properties, that rehydrates the...
Rs. 380.00 INR
Amalaki Powder is an all-round tonic perfect for restoring hair, skin and liver tissue. It...
Rs. 375.00 INR
Bakuchi is an effective vitiligo treatment and also treats related skin diseases and conditions. It...