Jatamansi (botanically Nardostachys jatamansi) is a perennial herb that promotes awareness and calms the mind. It pacifies all the 3 doshas especially pitta-kapha dosha. It is a herb beneficial in neurological or central nervous system disorders, hysteria, palpitation, nervous headache, epilepsy etc. Jatamansi is used both internally and externally.
Benefits of Jatamansi:
The medicinal benefits of the herb are manifold. However, these are the primary health benefits of using the herb.
· Useful in disorders related to mind like hysteria, nervousness, epilepsy, Parkinson's and insomnia.
· Helpful in palpitation and tension.
· Calms down in hyperactivity and restlessness.
· Cools and nourishes a 'hot' and 'exhausted' Nervous system.
· Clears Pitta, calms Vata, Reduces kapha. By virtue of its benefiting majja dhatu-agni, it enhances the intellect and induces mental clarity.
· Aids to balance the tridoshas.
· Useful as a hair tonic and is commonly used in hair oils as it promotes hair growth and adds luster to hair
· Used in oils formulations to improve complexion and general health of the skin.
Traditional Uses of Jatamansi:
Convulsions, Digestive Diseases, Epilepsy, Flatulence, Gastric Disorders, Heart palpitations, Jaundice, Kidney Stones, Respiratory Diseases, skin conditions, Typhoid, Seminal Debility.
Usage Instructions: 1-2 tablets 2-3 times a day. (250 mg each).
Note: In large doses, it may have severe side effects. Consult a doctor before using jatamansi during pregnancy and lactation. In children, use under medical supervision.
Packaging Size: 100 Tablets
Rs. 240.00 INR Rs. 300.00 INR
Aloe Vera Lotion is a natural moisturizer with anti aging, antiseptic properties, that rehydrates the...
Rs. 490.00 INR Rs. 590.00 INR
Amalaki Powder is an all-round tonic perfect for restoring hair, skin and liver tissue. It...
Rs. 550.00 INR Rs. 650.00 INR
Bakuchi is an effective vitiligo treatment and also treats related skin diseases and conditions. It...