Kapha Spice Mix for Metabolism and Digestion - 200 Grams
As per Ayurveda, Kapha governs the structure of the body, stabilizes it and protects it. Kapha is comprised of the earth and water elements. Vata spends energy while Pitta manages it and Kapha stores it. That is the reason why Kapha type people are relaxed couch potatoes gaining weight easily. However, Kapha are strong- both emotionally and physically- and with great stamina and immunity. Kapha likes it lazy, unchanging, warm and dry! The problem with Kapha Dosha is in their slow digestion and metabolism. They are also sluggish, overweight, easy to develop Diabetes and High Cholesterol, mucus and congestion, edema, bloating, and water retention.
Benefits of Organic Kapha Spice Mix:
* Balance Kapha Dosha
* Regulate Unwanted Growth
What is Dosha?
Ayurveda works on the Tridosha Theory. In Ayurveda, an individual’s health is made up of three fundamental bodily humours, namely Vata (wind), Pitta (bile) and Kapha (mucus). These medical humours are the three forces which govern all biological processes. These humours are responsible for all bodily functions in a living organism and their being in balance enables the healthy functioning of the body. When there is disturbance or imbalance in these Doshas, the body fails to function properly and diseases spring up. A harmonious state amongst these doshas is therefore necessary for homeostasis and good health.
How to Know My Dosha?
You can calculate your Dosha for free on our website. See Dosha Calculator.
Kapha is calm and affectionate which can become stubborn and lazy when thrown off balance. Kapha type people are healthier in dry warm weather as cold and wet weather aggravated Kapha Dosha. Kapha can easily make one prone to allergy, cold, flu and asthma. They need to sleep well, do regular exercise and watch on their diet to stay fit.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
· Kapha should have warm, light food. Having food as dry as possible would help them. They should prefer spicy, pungent and bitter foods to enhance digestion. Ideally, they should avoid heavy, oily foods, reduce dairy and iced drinks. Having a light dinner is beneficial.
· Warm spices help their digestion and correct dosha imbalance. They can take honey as a sweetener and enjoy ginger tea.
· Reduce nuts from the diet and favour seeds.
· In fruits, they can take all fruits which are lighter to digest and reduce all heavy fruits.
· Cooked vegetables and raw salads are advised.
· ‘Early to bed and early to rise’, should be their motto. Avoiding day time nap is also advised.
· Daily exercise is a must. Meditation and yoga help them a great deal.
Ingredients in Kapha Spice Mix: Cumin, Black Pepper, Fennel, Cinnamon,Turmeric & Ginger
* Made with 100% certified Organic Herbs.
* No Heavy Metals.
* No Added Artificial Flavours.
* No Chemical preservatives.
* No Pesticides.
* No genetically Modified Crop Material used
Usage Instructions: You can add 2 pinch of this spice mix to your prepared food like parathas, prepared vegies, curd, buttermilk, salads, fruit chat, snack etc.
Packaging Size: 100 grams