Kasturi Haldi (Turmeric) for Acne & Skin - 100 gms
Kasturi Haldi (Turmeric Curcumin) Face Pack has antiseptic, anti inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that make it very effective in acne treatment. It helps get rid of pimples and skin rashes and offers overall skin care.
It has been centuries since the beauty benefits of Kasturi Haldi were recognized in India. What else could account for the age old ceremony of ‘haldi’ in Indian marriages, when Kasturi Haldi paste is rubbed on the face and arms of the brideApart from being an aid to almost every Indian culinary delight, this golden spice has a wide range of application in Ayurvedic skin-care treatments and its claim as a natural beauty product goes unparalleled. It is endowed with antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties; that is why, it is a useful component in skincare recipes.
• It rejuvenates and helps the skin to shed dry cells, pimples, and other skin related problems.
• It contains a compound known as ‘curcumin’ which forms the yellow pigment; this in turn functions as a coloring agent to impart a brighter skin complexion.
• Kasturi Haldi is an anti-oxidant that assists in attacking free radicals to give a youthful looking skin, devoid of rashes and other disorders.
1. Kasturi Haldi to Treat Acne:
Kasturi Haldi face masks are very effective in treating acne. Mix some Kasturi Haldi with sandalwood powder and apply it on your face. Keep for about ten minutes and wash off. Make a Kasturi Haldi scrub to cure acne faster. Mix Kasturi Haldi powder with a few drops of mustard oil and lemon juice. Apply it directly on your acne. Leave on for fifteen minutes and scrub gently. Wash with plain water. Do it three times every week.
2. Kasturi Haldi to treat Pigmentation:
Mix Kasturi Haldi with lemon juice and apply it your face once every day. Regular application of this paste would help to combat pigmentation efficiently. If you do not have lemon at home, you can substitute it with cucumber juice.
3. Kasturi Haldi for treating Wrinkles:
Mix Kasturi Haldi with sugarcane juice and apply it on your face to tackle wrinkle problems. Add some buttermilk to Kasturi Haldi and apply this paste around your eyes to eliminate wrinkles from that sensitive area. Both the recipes should be kept on for around twenty minutes and then washed off with cool water.
4. Kasturi Haldi for treating Cracked Heels:If you are suffering from cracked heels, mix three spoons of Kasturi Haldi with a few drops of coconut oil. Applying this will give relief to your heels. Alternately, you can apply a mixture of Kasturi Haldi and castor oil, apply it on your heels ten minutes before taking bath and do it regularly till your heels are in good condition. Kasturi Haldi acts as a healing agent.
5. Kasturi Haldi to get rid of Dead Cells:Mix some gram flour with Kasturi Haldi and make a paste by adding water. Apply it on your body and scrub gently while you take bath. Do this regularly to get rid of dead cells and gain a spotless and glowing skin.
• Mix Kasturi Haldi with warm coconut oil. Apply it on your body to reduce hair growth.
• Avoid getting stretch marks by applying a paste of Kasturi Haldi and curd everyday during your pregnancy on your stomach.
Packing Size: 100 grams