Lo-Medus for Atherosclerosis and Diabetes
- Regulates circulating Lipid levels through FXR mediated enhanced bile acid clearance.
- Increases HDL levels and mobilises arterial lipid deposits.
- Normalises lipid profile.
- Provides strong Anti-oxidant action. Retards Lipid peroxidation.
- Reduces Viscocity of the blood. Provides a comprehensive treatment for atherosclerosis.
Peripheral vascular diseases
As an adjuvant to anti-diabetics
2 Tablets twice or thrice daily or as directed by physician
Lo-Medus increases good cholesterol (HDL) and lowers triglycerides, treats atherosclerosis and diabetes, and reduces risk of heart attack.
Commiphora mukul (Guggulu)
Tinospora cordifolia (Amruta)
Pterocarpus marsupeum (Asana)
Embelia ribes (Vidanga)
Plumbago zeylanica (Chitraka)
Piper nigrum ( Maricha)
Piper longum (Pippali)
Zingiber officinale (Nagara)
Incinerated iron (Loha bhasma)