Manjistha Powder for Detox and Itchy Skin - 200 Grams
Manjishtha promotes the healing of skin tissues damaged by injury or infection. It detoxifies and nourishes at the same time. This herb also helps with itchiness from ezcema, psoriasis, dermatitis, vitiligo, and acne. Manjistha powder is commonly used to help lighten dark spots as well. Use manjistha powder in combination with herbs such as orange peel powder, rose petal powder, or sandal to make a healing face pack.
Indications: Blood Purifier, All Skin Diseases, Ammenorhea, Dysmenorrhea Menopause, Menorrhagia, Painful Menstruation Blood Circulation And Purification, Cancer, Diarrhea, Dysentery, Edema, Heart Disease, Hepatitis, Herpes, Jaundice, Joint Pain, Kidney And Gall Stones, , Paralysis, Skin Problems, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Obstructions In Urinary Passages
Therapeutic classification Index:
- Central nervous system: dried root is used in paralysis, hemiplegia and visceral numbness. If taken to an extent of 3 drachms it affects the nervous system causing temporary delirium.
- Blood and haemopoeitic tissue: It acts as a vulnerary and hastens healing time of skin trauma and broken bones
- Skin: paste of roots is useful in freckles and external inflammations, ulcers and skin diseases. Specifically used to clean, cool and clear the blood. Used for itching in eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, and herpes-kushta/visarpa. It is a favorite herb to help relieve Pruritis. Also used in scabies and Tinea pedis. Externally it also benefits this conditions- use as a wash or in a cream. It rejuvenates the complexion and skin tone. May be applied in discoloration or loss of pigmentation
- Genito-urinary system: root is used in obstruction of urinary passage and ammenorhea. It is drunk after delivery to procure copious lochial discharge. It is capable enough to dissolve oxalic tones present in kidney. Useful in signs of congested uterus and pain, painful periods, fixed pain, clots and ammenorhea, endometriosis
- Musculoskeletal system: decoction is useful in rickets, delayed bone consolidation and calcium deficiency
Ingredients: Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia Linn.), Manjishtha, Manjista (Rubia cordifolia)
Dosage: 3-6 gms daily.
Packaging Size: 100 grams