- Potent herb to detoxify the blood.
- Promotes healing of wounds and imparts glow and complexion to the skin
- Treats poisoning and toxic conditions
- Used in the treatment of fever, diabetes, diarrhoea, herpes, injuries, diseases of the urinary tract and eye disorders.
- Relieves skin issues like eczema, itching, dryness, psoriasis, vitiligo and acne.
3-6 gms with warm water or as instructed by the Ayurvedic physician.
Manjshta - Rubia cordifolia - Root powder
Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia) is a potent Ayurvedic herb that is mainly used in the treatment of diseases bring due to pitta and kapha. It is known to cleanse the blood and hence known to cure all the diseases of the skin arising out of impurities in the blood. It is also known to improve one's voice, complexion and vision.
1, There are no side effects after using this herb.
2. Can be safely given to children and lactating women.
3. Seek advise of an Ayurvedic physician for further medical guidance.
Ayurvedic Energetics: Brings about balance on kapha and vata.
No animal ingredients. Cruelty Free Certified
No Heavy Metals.
No Added Artificial Flavours.
No Chemical preservatives.
No genetically Modified Crop Material used.