Chyawanprash is a delicious traditional Indian food supplement made from fruits, spices, herbs, Ghee (Clarified butter) and honey. It is renowned as a pure and natural nutritional tonic that tastes amazing. According to legend, the recipe was created thousands of years ago as a rejuvenating elixir by the ancient sage Chywana. Literally translated as “Chywana’s jam” this rich paste contains some of Ayurveda’s most nourishing herbs including Amla Fruit or Indian ‘Gooseberry’ – a potent natural source of vitamin C and anti-oxidants. Made in the time-honoured way by slowly mixing the specially selected Indian herbs together over several days, Kamadhenu Chyawanprash contains only the best, organic ingredients and is free from any artificial preservatives.
Chyawanaprash is the superior of all rasayana formulations. Rasayana is the seventh branch of Ayurveda which deals with the prevention of aging, disease and minimization of degenerative processes and aiming to prolong life. It covers the three modern medical branches of immunology, metabolism and endocrinology.
Benefits and uses:
* Preserves youth and slows down ageing
* Counters debilitating and ageing disorders
* Strengthens the immune system
* Excellent rejuvenator for body and mind
* It purifies and develops the seven body tissues (dhatus)
* Best all round elixir
* Rejuvenates all tissues in the body
* Increases overall strength and energy
* Improves muscle mass
* Builds ojas for healthy immune response and youthfulness
* Strengthens the heart and respiratory systems
* Tones the reproductive system
* Kindles agni (digestive fire)
* Gently encourages elimination
* Supports optimal urinary health
Directions for use: Take 1-2tsp daily, followed by warm water/milk/ herbal tea
* No Heavy Metals.
* No Added Artificial Flavours.
* No Chemical preservatives.
* No Pesticides.
* No genetically Modified Crop Material used.
Packing Size: 250 grams