Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum) is known to be the Queen of Herbs. Also spelt as, Thulasi and Tulasi, Basil Leaf has remarkable healing powers which make her the Queen among the herbs. Tulsi takes up a significant role in the eastern medicines like Ayurveda and Unani. From the medicine cabinet to the kitchen shelf, as a flavouring agent and as a herbal tea, Tulsi makes a long jumb to gift man good health and longevity.
Tulsi is an elixir bestowed with magical powers to reduce stress, enhance stamina, relieve inflammation, lower cholesterol, eliminate toxins, prevent gastric ulcers, lower fevers, improve digestion and so on. Most importantly, the intake of Tulsi, promotes general health with its strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral, adaptogenic powers, and enhances the body’s resistance as well.
Benefits of Organic Tulasi Powder:
· A natural aphrodisiac
· Removes excess Kapha from the lung and nasal passages, increasing Prana and promoting sensory acuity
· Removes high Vata from the colon
· Useful in vitiated conditions of Vata and Pitta
· Improves absorption
· Strengthens the nerve tissue
· Good for dental health (prevents pyorrhea and other teeth disorders)
· Helps in the treatment of renal stones (with its detoxifying and diuretic properties, it helps to reduce uric acid level)
· The disinfectant, germicidal and fungicidal property of Tulsi helps to cure malaria, flu, typhoid etc.
· Tulsi can also be used in the treatment of burning sensation, diarrhoea, dysentry, general debility, haemorrhage, piles, sores, wounds, watery sperm, earache, infections of the nose etc.
· Tulsi juice enhances digestive fire.
· Controls blood cholesterol levels.
Tulasi powder is 100% certified Organic suitable for all vegetarians.
Packaging Size: 100 grams