Sitopaladi Powder for Bronchitis and Asthma - 200 Grams
Sitopaladi is a recipe of traditional Ayurvedic pharmacopoeia well known and effective in relieving coughs associated with various respiratory disorders.
A natural expectorant formula in the powder form to be taken with honey and ghee. Sitopaladi is a botanical alternative medicine formulation which aids in the relief of respiratory tract disorders. Sitopaladi is quick, acting, tasty powder which is a blend of anti-allergic, bronchodilator and immunomodulal on herbs.
Piper longum (Pipalli) is an immuno modulating herb. A common use of the fruit is in the prevention of respiratory tract disorders including Asthma. Anti-allergic activity of the fruit has been studied and is attributed to piperine
- Sitopaladi has been found effective in cough associated with various other respiratory problems.It also increases the appetite, helps digestion, and provides strength to the body. It is recommended for seasonal coughs and colds, as it is a very good expectorant.
- Best supportive in allergic and viral respiratory infection
- Excellent soothing aid in both dry and productive cough
- Reduces pharyngeal and chest congestion by stimulating melting of thickened mucous in airways
- A safe and natural anti-cough formula for long term use for all age groups
Indication: Cough associated with bronchitis, pneumonia and tuberculosis.Relieves excessive thirst and burning sensation of extremities.
Dosage: ½ 1 tea spoonful(3-6gm) twice a day with honey or as directed by the Physician.
Packaging size: 100 grams