Xerfer Capsules increases RBC and Hemoglobin and effectively treats anemia. It is also rich in Vitamin C, which aids iron absorption.
Xerfer, the Nature's Haematinic for Natural RBC Formation
Benefits of Xerfer:
* Works by raising the Hemoglobin levels.
* Significantly improves both physical standards and general well being.
* Amalaki provides Vitamin-C to enhance Iron absorption.
* Punarnava prevents edema with its diuretic property.
* Iron Deficiency Anemia
Anemia is a condition wherein the body does not have enough healthy red blood cells (RBC). Iron is an important building block for red blood cells. When the body does not have enough iron, it will make fewer red blood cells smaller RBC. This is called iron deficiency anemia, the most common form of anemia.
Symptoms of Low RBC Levels Include:
· Extreme fatigue and cramps
· Pale skin and brittle nails
· Sore tongue, poor appetite and headache
· Irritability, cold hands, and palpitations
Causes of Anemia:
Women are more affected than men as they lose blood regularly through menstruation. Those who do not eat an iron rich diet (especially vegetarians) are also found to be anemic. Those suffering from malabsorption problems and pregnant women without iron supplementation can also become deficient in iron.
Simply consuming iron rich foods is not enough. It is important to remember that for the adequate absorption of iron, Vitamin C is also required in the diet!
If neglected, Iron Deficiency can affect the growth of the foetus as well small children and cause heart problems in adults.
Ingredients in Xerfer:
Each capsule is made from 850 mg of medicament comprising of:
* Naturally processed iron ore: Mandooram
* Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate: Kharpara
* Boerhaavia diffusa: Punarnava
* Emblica officinalis: Amalaki
* Terminalia chebula: Hareetaki
* Terminalis belerica: Vibhitaki
* Curcuma longa: Haridra
* Zingiber officinale: Sunthi
* Piper nigrum: Maricha
* Piper longum: Pippali
* Piper chaba: Chavya
* Cyperus rotundus: Musta
* Cedrus deodara: Devadaru
* Swertia chirata: Kirata Tikta
Dosage: 01 Capsule two times in a day after food. (700 mg each)
Packaging Size: 100 Capsules